This handbook, authorised by Minelab, follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that unlock the power of high-end detectors and contains the information you need to quickly master the Equinox 600 & 800.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Build a solid foundation by learning what every control on the Equinox does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from tips & techniques provided by experienced Equinox users from around the world along with the basis for their settings so that you can make slight adjustments to obtain maximum performance in your area.
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelery and more on land and in the water
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
(The book is 176 pages in length and measures 8.5x11)
If you are spending less than £50.00 the delivery cost is £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE!
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.