The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have.
Minelabs unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes
- Four programmable user modes
- Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale.
- Fully automatic and manual sensitivity control options.
- New VCO pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
- Improved ground filtering and discrimination
- Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale
- Target volume adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort
- Well balanced, ergonomic design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
At LP we like to keep things simple. You can choose to have your order shipped to you the next working day OR use our Local Pickup service.
Simply choose 'Local Pickup' at checkout and then you are welcome to collect your order anytime between 10am-4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from our premises at 18 Orchard Business Park, Kingsclere, RG20 4SY.
If you are spending less than £50.00 the delivery cost is £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE!
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.