Uncover deep hidden treasures with the Nokta Impact Frequency Metal Detector. The Impact combines multiple detectors in one and utilises cutting edge technology, enabling a unique yet easy to use detecting experience for experienced detectorists.
The Impact boasts 12 search modes designed to hunt out different targets. It also operates extremely well in different terrains including (but not limited to) wet beach sand and parks, allowing you to search without any further adjustment if you wish.
Featuring 3 powerful operating frequencies, online firmware update (via PC USB) capability and robust design. If you are looking for depth and advanced discrimination ability.
12 Search Modes
- 2 Non-motion Modes (with audio discrimination)
- 2 All Metal Modes (with audio discrimination)
- 8 Discrimination Modes - 2 Tone/ 3 Tone / 4 Tone / 99 Tone / Deep / Conductive Ground / VLX1 and VLX2
Ground Balance with 3 options
- Discriminates single or multiple Target ID's of unwanted metals by silencing them or producing an iron tone.
- Adjusts the break points of the target response tones on the Target ID range
- Turns off or adjusts the volume of the low iron tone
- Changes the frequency of target and threshold tones (150Hz - 700Hz)
- Allows for a stable operation of the device by eliminating false signals caused by high mineralisation and hot rocks in the all metal and discrimination modes as well as eliminating threshold drifts caused by ground and temperature changes in the static modes
- Shows mineralisation intensity of the ground
- Audio Boost
- ID Normalisation
- Target ID Depth Level
- Easily save your settings or restore factory defaults
- Waterproof IM28 DD Search Coil 28 cm x 18 cm (11 x 7)
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- USB Cable
If you are spending less than £50.00 the delivery cost is £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE!
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.