Specialist Motion detector with Tri Tone Audio Discrimination and Variable Discrimination, Ground Exclude and Pinpoint. Four interchangeable search head options.
The CS6MXi offers superb depth of detection and, courtesy of new generation signal processing and filtering, produces a superb sharp and fast signal response with a lightning recovery time.
The CS6MXi is a specialist ‘MOTION’ detector featuring the famed C.SCOPE Audio Tone Discrimination feature. This advanced multi tone discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily contaminated or mineralised sites. The 6MXi uses the latest microprocessor power to sift through, filter and then analyse the target signals from the ground, giving maximum performance and saving you valuable detecting time.
The CS6MXi features an extremely fast 17kHz response and recovery time with a crisp clear signal. The Three Pitch Audio Discrimination allows easy identification of targets before even thinking about digging. A high pitch signal tells you it's time to dig.
The Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals. If you are not interested in iron, you can decrease the Iron Volume level and eliminate these signals altogether meaning the CS6MXi is always at its optimum level of tuning.
The CS6MXi signal is a real time instantaneous signal which combined with the Iron Volume and Discriminate Volume settings give you clear, fast and precise speed of analysis on every find. There is also a Pinpoint Function which switches off the motion effect so that the search head can be brought to rest over the exact target location.
Every experienced detectorist has a favourite site that was once a thriving, bustling lived in location. These are the sites that tell us most about our fascinating history. These sites can be the most challenging and difficult but the C.Scope 6MXi is a specialist detector which comes into it’s own on these special sites.
The CS6MXi is fitted with a 20 x 28cm 2D elliptical search head as standard with three further interchangeable search head options available to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimized performance for a variety of situations. Two of these are 2D elliptical and one concentric.
- Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
- High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
- 4 Interchangeable search head options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimised performance for a variety of situations (including 2D’ 20 x 28cm submersible search head for precise location as standard).
- Variable Ground Exclude Control for precise ground elimination on mineralized sites (with “Auto” setting).
- Tri Tone Audio Discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily contaminated or mineralised sites.
- Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals.
- Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
- Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Choice of control box mounting points.
- Counterbalanced Straight-stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
- Weight -1.4kg
- Powered by 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- 20 x 28 cm 2D elliptical search head supplied as standard.
- 17kHz Operating Frequency
At LP we like to keep things simple. You can choose to have your order shipped to you OR use our Local Pickup service.
- DPD Next Working Day - £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Collect from LP Warehouse
Collect Mon-Fri 10am-4pm from our warehouse (14 Orchard Business Park, RG20 4SY
1. When you arrive call 01635 597975 and we will bring your order to you
2. Have your order number and Surname to hand
3. We verify your order & place in your vehicle or a safe distance from you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.