The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have.
Minelabs unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- Applications - Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- BBS Braord Band Spectrum Technology
- Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,...25.5kHz)
- 10" round Double-D widescan hardwired coil.
- Audio Output via Koss 8ohm waterproof Headphones (hardwired).
- Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint) detecting modes
- Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint mode.
- Auto & manual sensitivity adjust (adjustable turn control).
- Adjustable Threshold contol.
- Adjustable Volume control.
- NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery is available as an optional accessory.
- Low battery audio alert.
- Length with Standard shaft 1140mm - 1220mm (45" - 48")
- Length with Dive shaft 820mm - 910mm (32" - 36").
- Weighs just 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- 1 year warranty on both control box & coil.
At LP we like to keep things simple. You can choose to have your order shipped to you OR use our Local Pickup service.
- DPD Next Working Day - £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Collect from LP Warehouse
Collect Mon-Fri 10am-4pm from our warehouse (14 Orchard Business Park, RG20 4SY
1. When you arrive call 01635 597975 and we will bring your order to you
2. Have your order number and Surname to hand
3. We verify your order & place in your vehicle or a safe distance from you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.