A History of Medieval Coinage in England provides an illustrated guide to the coinage of medieval England from the Norman Conquest of 1066 to the reign of the first Tudor king, Henry VII.
While providing guidance on identification this book also places coinage in its historical context and gives insight into how coins were manufactured, used in circulation and lost or buried in a hoard. It is illustrated by more than 530 colour photographs, as well as 125 distribution maps, tables and images of places and people which help bring to life the medieval world in which coins were used and lost.
At LP we like to keep things simple. You can choose to have your order shipped to you OR use our Local Pickup service.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (1-3 day delivery service) - £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 day delivery service) - £4.95
- DPD Next Working Day - £5.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE and ALWAYS DPD!
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
Collect from LP Warehouse
Collect Mon-Fri 10am-4pm from our warehouse (14 Orchard Business Park, RG20 4SY
1. When you arrive call 01635 597975 and we will bring your order to you
2. Have your order number and Surname to hand
3. We verify your order & place in your vehicle or a safe distance from you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.