Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7kHz to 27.7kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
A new Boost mode is now an option on frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4 kHz and can significantly increase detection depth on highly conductive targets, such as large masses and large Silver coins. For added performance on such targets we recommend the larger coils such as the 34/28 cm (13 x11) or the 28cm (11) round coil. These new coils will be available as options at the same prices as the previous coils from the end of July 2018, and they will be supplied as standard with the DEUS from September 2018.
X35 coil main characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9), 28cm (11) and 34 / 28cm (13 x11) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.
At LP we like to keep things simple. You can choose to have your order shipped to you OR use our Local Pickup service.
If you are spending less than £50.00 our delivery costs are:
- DPD Next Working Day - £3.95
If you are spending over £50.00 the delivery cost is FREE
Your order will be dispatched on a DPD Next Working Day service. With DPD you will also receive full tracking information and a 1 hour delivery window on the day.
All orders received by 15:00 will be dispatched the same day (Excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays). Although we will dispatch items after this cut off, next day delivery cannot be guaranteed unless ordered by 15:00
Please be advised that Saturdays, Sundays and local public holidays are not working days so please take this in to account when ordering.
If you require delivery on a Saturday or Sunday this is charged at an additional £12.00 and is selectable at checkout. Orders placed for a weekend must be with us no later than 3pm on a Friday, any orders received after this time will be held until the following Friday unless you contact us to request an earlier delivery.
Collect from LP Warehouse
Collect Mon-Fri 10am-4pm from our warehouse (14 Orchard Business Park, RG20 4SY
1. When you arrive call 01635 597975 and we will bring your order to you
2. Have your order number and Surname to hand
3. We verify your order & place in your vehicle or a safe distance from you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.